Page has been moved

Please visit the new blog at http://pkchukiss.sgblogging.com

All the about Pkchukiss's life in the Singapore Armed Forces

Saturday, June 12, 2004

More! I want more licences!

The crave is stirring animal instincts inside me. The need for a motorcycle induced endorphin rush is causing me to drag myself to the nearest civilian driving centre. The military licence inside my pocket right now is only cold comfort -- I want to drive as and when I want! The freedom!

Anyway, in case you were wondering, I am not crazy. I have decided to sign up to learn to drive a motorcycle, just 3 days after my military bike course has ended. As they have said, the power of cruising is just too hard to resist... I am also considering getting a bike, maybe somewhere just below 200 cc (the laws of this island dictates that I need to go for more courses to be able to qualify to ride higher capacity monsters).

Meanwhile, my romantic adventure with the scrambler bike has come to a regrettable pause, while my platoon concentrates on our core speciality: spying. Our recee course starts on the 21st, and as luck would have it, some of my bike course mates from the armour infantry would also be having their own course at the same time, at the same place! Now that should make the School of Military Intelligence that much easier to tolerate!

About Me

Read My blog at http://pkchukiss.sgblogging.com