Page has been moved

Please visit the new blog at http://pkchukiss.sgblogging.com

All the about Pkchukiss's life in the Singapore Armed Forces

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Yet another meme

Ok, so I got shot by this little meme (that's what they are called):

Rules of the game: Post 5 Weird and Random Facts about yourself, then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this.



  1. I am obsessed with current affairs, and history.

    That always makes for a boring day with my friends, most of whom roll their eyes when I start talking about DeLay (and NO! The capitalisation is correct!)
  2. I have a shy persona:

    The internal cogs that turn me still keep me from opening up, except to my close friends. However, I can make friends fine, which is a tremendous improvement from the past, when I was the person sitting there waiting to be acquainted. My friends can also attest to how lame my jokes can really get.

    "It's snowing in Singapore!" - close friend from my secondary school.
  3. I live on the 16th storey:

    ... which could shock dear readers from countries without tall public housing.
  4. I love peanut biscuits:

    Hitting the chart is a mundane and uninteresting trivia of mine: I absolutely love Julie's Peanut Biscuits. Nobody bakes biscuits like Julie!
  5. I now have many City Harvest Church friends

    ... for a Buddhist. I can't find anybody who is in this interesting piece of trivia. But that is the point of this meme: pure trivia.


I now fire the arrows at

Badaunt

Timothy

Han Xian

Ming Guang

Kin Chung

About Me

Read My blog at http://pkchukiss.sgblogging.com