Page has been moved

Please visit the new blog at http://pkchukiss.sgblogging.com

All the about Pkchukiss's life in the Singapore Armed Forces

Sunday, April 24, 2005

16 drafts, and nothing presentable

Beer must really mess with one's mind. (Does its effects prevail two days later?)

You see, I had a few cups (not mugs, mind you) at one of the many little niches in Singapore's frequent haunt of night owls on Friday night. It was my first time actually drinking alcohol in any significant quantity, but it was enough to slow me down. Though I could walk in a straight line and talk without slurring, my face was red (as my buddy was assuring me). I am quite happy that I managed to get past my first time in a pub without actually announcing my newbie status (the vomitting routine).

But somehow, since then, I have not been able to come up with any piece of writing that I am satisfied with. (I am as disatisfied with this post as with the rest of the 15 other candidates that I have thrashed, but it will have to do) Since I am booking back into camp soon, which would mean another week of no updates, to stem any guilt for not updating my blog (I still wonder why that happens), I am writing this post! This is a post. There, I have done it. Now I can go back to camp and sleep over what I was trying to continue from the post prior to this... and hopefully take less than 15 drafts to finish it.

Arrrgh! Thrash this post!

[::: Comments :::]

About Me

Read My blog at http://pkchukiss.sgblogging.com