Here's a long overdue meme K.C. cast to me while I was overseas. I sure hope that given my current state (I sure identify with plenty of jet-setting executives right now), I am able to carry out this sacred mission:
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Gunny Sack
An endearment by my primary school mates, inspired when we won the fun race during one of the school's sports day. I was involved in hopping in that sack for the relay.
My nickname needs no explanation if you have watched Pokemon. Otherwise, please Google Pokemon! I embroided this on my jungle hat.
It sounds exactly like my surname, so there it goes...
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My natural optimism
2. A sense for the dramatic, though it is severely dulled these days. Either I am losing it, or I am gripped by the tentacles of cynicism.
3. Responsibility. I dare say that nobody cares more about his own work than I do. Or has cynicism consumed me?
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My need to be alone for stretches at a time
2. I can't tolerate irresponsible people
3. I hate overtly arrogant fools.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
(I assume this is talking about my culture)
1. Food. We are very mad about food. Cornerstone to every important festival in our country is the very stuff we put inside our mouths.
2. Queues. We automatically go to the longest queue, because we think that the best stuff is where most people would be.
3. Rants. A product of the unrelenting pressures of life here, we rant a lot. Plus the lack of a true outlet causes mini holes to explode here and there...
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Being ignored by my friends.
2. Being bored and deprived of entertainment.
3. The pain of losing loved ones.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. My computer
3. Cell phone.
THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
3. Shorts? I don't know.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. Michael Jackson
I know he is an eccentric person, but that doesn't affect my admiration for his music. Some of my favourite songs are humanitarian in nature.
The new-comer to the chinese music scene has managed to capture my attention with their innovative tracks.
Some may mention Jay Chou or David Tao as their favourite artiste, but I don't identify enough with their music to justify their listing...
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. Heal the world - Michael Jackson
2. A chinese song by F.I.R
3. Another piece by F.I.R
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. To be understood
2. To be able to build a happy life together with a partner
3. To understand
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. We all die eventually.
2. My identity card puts me down as a male.
3. My identity card puts me down as a female.
(I am getting quite bored about this... I frankly don't like to indulge in such trivia about myself, it feels egoistic. But then again, I am slightly narcissistic.)
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. The ability to listen
2. The ability to understand
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. The Internet
A custom map for WarCraft III played like a mini-RPG where players try to kill each other with one hero each.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
The jet lag is really annoying, but I prefer to wait for my normal bed time to sleep it off. No use wasting my up time tomorrow morning.
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
1. Journalist for an independent newspaper
2. Catalyst for political betterment
3. Multi-billionaire with at least 3 charities in my name...
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. The States
Experience life in the champion for democracy. I might plan a visit to the lesser affluent communities, which appear on television as majority asian and hispianic poverty pockets. Life isn't a bed roses for many people.
I am curious about the controversial WWII shrine that has gotten Japan's neighbouring countries' ire. Has the hurt gone so deep that 60 years down the road, resentment stil breeds in the place of forgiveness? I have also heard that the shopping is great there - if you have the money, that is.
To truly get away from it all, I would dump my cell phone at home, and get there just to swim all day in the famous reefs, and experience the life Down Under.
THREE KIDS' NAMES YOU LIKE:
What good would answering this do?
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Properly arrange my financial succession, and take care of my personal affairs.
2. Reflect on my life, and be proud that I have lead a meaningful life.
3. Be with my loved ones.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I commit most of the unspeakable private things a boy does.
2. The wall is the target of my anger: the shoe prints are testament to my wrath.
3. I love Pikachu.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I have absolutely no idea.
THREE FEMALE CELEB CRUSHES:
Crushes are a tad bit hard on the body. Certain parts of the anatomy might get crushed out of shape, or require extensive calcium replenishment to repair.
THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
I don't think Badaunt bothers herself with such aimless memes, since all the ones she has done so far are things worthy of discussion...
Page has been moved
Please visit the new blog at http://pkchukiss.sgblogging.com
All the about Pkchukiss's life in the Singapore Armed Forces
- ▼ September (10)